"Everyday brings something beautiful if we are just willing to look up and see it." {Marjorie Pay Hinkley}

Friday, November 22, 2013

Signs



Life is so weird. Well, at least my life, but I am betting you have those weird days too. I just feel like I have a frequent amount of those really weird days. Sometimes things go how you want and other times, they are the furthest away possible. Well lately, I have had quite the mixture of this. One day is totally awesome and I feel like I am queen of the world and the next is the worst day of my life. I think one reason behind this is, well we have to stay humble somehow. So throwing in a curveball every once in awhile isn't a bad thing. Cause in reality we aren't better than anyone, ever, no matter what. So maybe those curve balls are to calm our ego down. Which makes sense to me. Or else we would all be walking around like bobble-heads cause they'd be so big! In addition to my weird days, I have noticed a lot of signs...
 
I have had a few experiences in my life where I have clearly realized that the outcome of things is rarely in my hands. I mean, yes I am the person that makes the decisions and has the agency to choose how things go, but when it comes down to it all, it's all in Gods hands. Which is SO cliché, but guys it is completely true. And it is weird but awesome all at the same time. Because even if something doesn't go the way you want, you can look back on it and 99% of the time you realize dang, imagine if it would have turned out the other way. But then there is that 1% and maybe sometimes you still are bitter because it didn't turn out the way you wanted. Well, all that means is there is still hope, there is still the possibility of it turning out exactly how you want and it'll be better than you ever imagined, and if it doesn't.. Well all that means is something 10 times better is coming your way! So back to my signs..

 
In my life, I have noticed more often than not there is always signs that are leading you down the right path. You can look at this however you want. Coincidences. Awkward moments. Breakdowns.
Answers to prayers. The options are endless. And I have experienced them all! And lately I have been having a ton of all of these, which have made me endlessly confused, but at the same time happy. They make me excited to actually see what happens in the future. So I guess all I am trying to say is, watch for your signs. Rather they be the simplest things as a song on the radio, to someone calling you on the phone and telling you exactly what you want to hear. Keep those eyes and ears open. The hand of The Lord is constantly in our lives, and maybe he is just waiting for you to ask for a sign. Happy Friday!! I hope everyone has a great weekend and goes and sees Catching Fire :) Thanks for reading!
Love, Nessa

No comments:

Post a Comment