"Everyday brings something beautiful if we are just willing to look up and see it." {Marjorie Pay Hinkley}

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Happiness is the Solution

I have been really stressed lately. About school, finding a job, finishing my summer job, friends, missions, boys, you name it, it has crossed my mind. I just feel like I am always so busy trying to please everyone and then I end up pleasing nobody so I get frustrated and upset with myself. Only because things aren't going smoothly all the time. One of my big recent stresses as I mentioned is school. Not going to school, but figuring out classes. I was very upset about the fact that I wasn't able to sign up for the math class I wanted, and the photography class I wanted was full and the list just goes on and on. I felt as though I was never going to get anywhere with the classes I ended up enrolling in. However, I finally got my schedule all figured out and then I did some scrolling on Pinterest when I found this quote. For some reason Pinterest just relieves me a bit. Any who, back to the quote. When I read this I kinda just stopped and thought for a sec............and BAM! This quote says it all.

We need to keep trying for what we want, just because we can't see it right now doesn't mean it's not there! We need to believe in ourselves, which can be hard sometimes. But hey, nobody is perfect and it is ok to make mistakes. But most importantly, we need to BE HAPPY! Which I have not been too happy lately. My family even has started to notice my grouchiness and started questioning it. This was not good. I just need to always remember that everything is going to work out in the end. It really will. Even though the end seems so far off now, things will add up to what they need to be. Gordon B. Hinckley, whatta guy. I just love em.

So if you are having a hard time lately. Rather it be the same things I am struggling with, or something completely different. Don't give up. You will make it. If I can make it, we all can! Have faith in yourself. And most importantly, don't forget to Be HAPPY! It will make a difference. :) Thanks for reading!
                                                                                 <3// Nessa

No comments:

Post a Comment