"Everyday brings something beautiful if we are just willing to look up and see it." {Marjorie Pay Hinkley}

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Love is in the Air

 
I have been meaning to post about this since the day it happened..which was only last Saturday. But time has got the best of me. However I am finally able to have a little bit of free time on this beautiful Sabbath day, in between farewells. ha.
 
On August 3, 2013 another Mrs. Bitner was added to the family! My cousin David got married! Now just a little background. David and I could be twins. He's 2 years older but we are a lot alike and we look a lot alike. Blonde hair and blue eye genes are strong in our family. So we cruised on up to Twin Falls, Idaho. They were sealed in the temple for time and all eternity and as they came out the temple doors they looked happy as ever. The newly wed glow was upon them and it was a beautiful sight. That night the reception was held in the brides backyard. A summer backyard wedding, I know, couldn't be more perfect. Everything was so beautiful! From the newlyweds on down! The decorations, cake, food, plates, everything was just so perfect! One of my absolute favorite parts of the night was the paper lanterns, which were in fact inspired by the Disney move Tangled. They were slightly sketchy, but way fun and pretty once they got into the air.
Weddings are one of my absolute favorite things. Which for a girl is no surprise at all. I love them for many reasons. For one, its because I am a hopeless romantic and I love, love. Also, its never a bad thing to get delicious food and cake.. jk. I love being able to be with all my family. Everyone is just gathered together in honor of such a happy thing. Which for the most part, means everyone is pretty happy. Minus the little stresses of making sure everything goes smoothly. This trip to Idaho was indeed very memorable and I loved every minute of it. Congratulations to the newly weds! Love you guys! Supposedly, I am the next one to get married due to my current age, I'm the next in line in the family! However, we will have to wait a bit for that to happen! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday! Thanks for reading!
                                                                                     <3// Nessa







No comments:

Post a Comment