"Everyday brings something beautiful if we are just willing to look up and see it." {Marjorie Pay Hinkley}

Sunday, August 25, 2013

That Camping Life




This weekend I went camping up Spanish Fork Canyon! (I think Spanish Fork..coulda been American Fork..) It was SO much fun! The campsite we were at was in the heart of the mountains. Like I couldn't even get cell service most of the time! And when I did it was only one bar, so that is two weekends in a row without service! The struggle. Jk, I am not that attached to the world of technology. Anywho! It was so incredibly gorgeous! We went on a nice little hike and saw a cute little owl, ate lots of great food (everything taste better in the mountains) played catch a phrase and laughed our patooties off! It was a grand old time! Even when it was completely pouring! The people and the enthusiasm made the trip great! I am so happy I had the opportunity to go on this fun camping trip! I love camping and think that I could probably live in the mountains if I could. Like nature is just so pretty!! And the fresh mountain air is sure good for the sinuses! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! Sadly summer is coming to an end! I start school tomorrow...it is crazy! Wish me luck! Thanks for reading!
                                                                            <3// Nessa

No comments:

Post a Comment