"Everyday brings something beautiful if we are just willing to look up and see it." {Marjorie Pay Hinkley}

Monday, August 26, 2013

Sophomore Swag


I did it! I did it! My first day as a Sophomore at the University of Utah can be checked off the to do list! And let me just tell you, it was a great day! I mean I only got lost once. haha. And I am not even a freshman! However, I am pretty sure I am going to get lost up there for as long as I live. The campus is pretty dang big! Anywho, I just feel really proud of myself because for once I wasn't even nervous for my first day of school. Cause the first day of school is a big deal. I don't care how old or young you are, it is nerve racking as heck! But this year I was as calm as a cucumber. haha. I even rode Trax up to school all by myself! Which that is a pretty big deal because my whole first year of college I hated trax... I would only ride it if someone was with me and it was a rare occasion. Well let me just say that was the dumbest thing ever! Trax is like a beacon on a rail! Like you can make all sorts of new friends, you can study, you don't have to worry about traffic or driving in the crazy weather. Like it is great. So I rode Trax on up there and went to my first class which was all fine and dandy.. then I couldn't find my second class but I wasn't even late for it by the time I found it, which was great! And let me just tell you...that class was only ten minutes long cause my professor had emergency surgery so she wasn't even there and just had a sub fill in and explain some quick stuff! So I had a two hour break! That was nice! I went to my last class which I am so excited about and after that signed up for Institute! Because life without Institute is like a monkey without a banana..just not a good mix! So my day, ya it was golden!

I am excited for this up and coming year or school! I know it is going to be difficult, but I know I can do it. Through lots of studying and faith it'll happen! I hope everyone else who started school today had a great day! For all my cute friends who are just starting college or even high school, don't you worry your pretty little minds :) it will be good. It will be hard at times, but everything in life is hard. Don't stress the small things. If you work hard and have faith in The Lord and yourself anything is possible, even getting an A on your anatomy test :) Thanks for reading!


                                                                      

                                                                                             <3// Nessa

No comments:

Post a Comment