"Everyday brings something beautiful if we are just willing to look up and see it." {Marjorie Pay Hinkley}

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I dont know about you...but I'm feeling 22!!



Happy 2 months to 2 of the best missionaries I know!!! Two months down and only 22 to go!! And I don't know about you but I am feeling these next 22 months are just going to be awesome!! Yes, they will be trying and difficult, but, they will be awesome. Only 22 months until I get to see their cute little faces again in real life! Only 22 months till we no longer will only have to communicate via letter and email! Only 22 more months until I can hug them and feel short again! Ok, I am kinda excited. But it is a big deal!! These boys have 22 more months to change peoples lives. 22 more months to give people this beautiful gift. No, these next 22 months won't fly by, but that is ok. Because we have already made it through 2 months!! It feels like these last 2 months have already flown by somedays...other days it feels like they have been gone for 20 years. But every letter and email I read from these boys tells me otherwise. They improve each day, they work hard each day, and they gain something great from everyday they serve. 2 years seems like a long time. But in reality it will be here before we know it, and we will be waiting at the airport with signs in no time!! So all you Moms, Dads, Sisters, Brothers, Cousins, Friends, Girlfriends, whoever is reading this that has missionaries in the field, hang in there cause I don't know about you, but I am feeling 22!! :)

Yes I totally stole this pic from Prest's blog but hey its a good cause.
 
 
Oh and of course, you have to listen to this song cause it inspired the post!!
Hope everyone has a happy Tuesday!! :) Thanks for reading!
<3// Nessa

No comments:

Post a Comment