"Everyday brings something beautiful if we are just willing to look up and see it." {Marjorie Pay Hinkley}

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Missing {YOU}


You've been on my mind a lot lately. I know you are ok. I know you are loving every moment you are spending serving the one we love the most. But. I miss you. Maybe it is just because it is late at night, maybe I have just spent too much time on Pinterest. But I miss you. I know it doesn't matter that we are 6,170.4 miles away because well
And it is true that absence makes the heart grow fonder. My heart gets fonder everyday. Everyday I realize how lucky am I to have you in my life. The example you are, not only just to me, to our friends, our families and now the people of your mission, the people you serve every day. But I miss you.
 
I miss the late night talks. I miss the trumoo runs. I miss sitting in the car for hours listening to music. I miss discussing the future. I miss the deep conversations about the church. I miss your rants about the most random of things. I miss your excitement to see me excited. I miss your supportiveness. I miss your hugs. I miss your smile that can light up a room. I miss the glisten in your eyes. I miss the walks in the rain. I miss swinging in the park. I miss cooking in my kitchen. I miss the confusion of statuses. I miss the angry sad late night tears. I miss the goodnight phone calls. I miss the good morning texts. I miss running into you when it wasn't planned. I miss the unexpected voicemails. I miss watching Disney movies. Well...
 
Even though I miss you. I wouldn't want you in any other place. I could not be more proud of how far we have come. Where we are now and how we have gotten there. It has not by any means been easy. However, it has been completely worth it. This time will pass not as fast as I would like, but I am happy you are where you are. You are more than an example, you are a foundation. You know without any doubt the truth. You preach the truth everyday. You change lives everyday. And because I know this is Christ's plan, I can get along with missing you. And well...
 
 
Thank you. For being you. For going on your mission. For always choosing the right. For honoring your priesthood. For always standing up for the truth. Even though at times it hurt. It was always right. This was always right. Thank you for helping me become who I am today. Two years is shorter than we think and you will be home before we know it. And well...
 
 
I couldn't have said it better.
 
<3// Nessa
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment