"Everyday brings something beautiful if we are just willing to look up and see it." {Marjorie Pay Hinkley}

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I Go Back {Taco Tuesday}




Goodness gracious it has been awhile since I last posted! Well only a week, but in the blogging world that is like a year! Time has just gotten away from me and life has been crazy since school is fully back in swing! So first off I hope everyone had a lovely Labor Day weekend and enjoyed their day off! Lucky for me I got two days off because my professor cancelled todays class. Thanks professor, we all love you for that!

So what did I do with my extra day off! Of course I took my little sister and mom out to lunch because after all it is Taco Tuesday! (Last year I took my sister to taco Tuesday every week and we'd bring back tacos for my mom and her office, since she works at the high school.) So I guess you can say Taco Tuesday has become a tradition. Until I had to ruin it all and have class on Tuesdays during lunch. Except today I got to go back! Let me just tell you how much I love going back to my old stomping ground. Call me a super senior or whatever you want, but that place screams home to me. Not so much cause of the building or the memories, but because of the people! Every time I walk through those doors I see a familiar face. An old teacher, my sisters friends, my tracker family and they welcome me back with open arms. I have been made fun of countless times for being the super senior who will always go back, I embrace it because that place molded me into what I am becoming today. High School stinks while you are there but once you're out you realize it wasn't all that bad after all. However, I am starting to see more and more graduates come back to visit. So I am not the  only one! Even if I was though, it doesn't matter because I love it! Every minute of it! Whether I am listening to my mom give the students motivational talks or taking a ride on the golf cart and helping patrol the parking lots, it is always good to go back. Like they say, Once a Warrior, Always a Warrior.
                                                                                    <3// Nessa

No comments:

Post a Comment