"Everyday brings something beautiful if we are just willing to look up and see it." {Marjorie Pay Hinkley}

Thursday, September 26, 2013

That Girl



I will always be that girl who the boys ask for advice.
I will always be that girl who will do anything she can to make someone happy.
I will always be that girl who has more than one best friend.
I will always be that girl who loves apple more than anything else.
I will always be that girl who would rather live in the country rather than city.
I will always be that girl who complains about school but loves every moment of it.
I will always be that girl who would rather be riding her horse.
I will always be that girl that wears a different pair of shoes everyday.
I will always be that girl that doesn't bring something up, no matter how much it bothers her.
I will always be that girl that would rather be walked all over than hurt someone else.
I will always be that girl that loves at the wrong time.
I will always be that girl that wont eat white lettuce.
I will always be that girl that hates math.
I will always be that girl that tries her hardest in everything she does.
I am that girl.                                                              



I will never be that girl that all the boys love.
I will never be that girl that has over 1000 followers on Instagram.
I will never be that girl who has the perfect body.
I will never be that girl who has the perfect skin.
I will never be that girl who has the most thick luscious beautiful hair.
I will never be that girl who has the most charming of personalities.
I will never be that girl that everyone loves.
I will never be that girl with the most perfect testimony.
I will never be that girl that has amazing talents that people love.
I will never be that girl who gets perfect test scores every time.
I will never be that girl who gets all the boys numbers.
I will never be that girl who has the perfect singing voice.
I will never be that girl who has the most glorious life.
But that's ok. I am that girl.

I am that girl who will strive to be the best she can .
I am that girl who will work hard in everything she does and tries.
I am that girl who will love the boy that will love her back.
I am that girl who wants to have a temple marriage.
I am that girl that will one day be a mommy.
I am that girl who will one day graduate with a degree.
I am that girl that will save lives in the future.
I am that girl who will always put Heavenly Father first.
I am that girl that will one day be all that I am meant to be.
I am that girl who will embrace everything life puts in front of her.

I am that girl.

I think that it is important for everyone to love themselves. It is hard at times, because we all like to pick out our flaws.  I am guilty of this for sure. I always want my hair to be thicker or my skin to be clearer. Or I don't understand why all the boys love her, when I am just as good. Well ya know what? It doesn't matter. No one cares, no one cares but you. Yes people care about you. But they love you for who you are and they'll love you no matter what. The people who really matter the most will always be there. Boys will be boys. But one day a boy will come and make you happier than anyone ever has. But before you go loving this boy, you gotta love yourself! Love every single cell in your body. Because you were built in the image of Christ, and in his eyes, you are perfect. Thanks so much for reading! I hope everyone is having an awesome Thursday!! The weekend is almost here! :)
                                                                    <3// Nessa

No comments:

Post a Comment